Micro-influencers are all the rage now, because you get bang for the buck giving your products exposure to highly engaged audience but limited in number.
Here's what you can do:
- Find posts relevant to your product.
- These posts can be on Instagram, Facebook or website blog posts.
- Contact the author of these posts
- Share the Add-To-Cart link with a unique unique discount code (more details on how to create this link below)
Create Shopify add-to-cart URL links with discount coupons:
1. Go to your Store's Shopify Admin Product page
2. Click on product title to see product details page
3. Click on a product variant to see variant detail page
4. From the URL in product variant page, copy the last id after "variant/" in url
Create the checkout url for this product variant with this format:
Where 34729552248985 is the product variant's unique ID and 1 is the quantity.
How to put a "Buy it now" button in blogs for a product variant:
Copy the above created checkout URL. Paste the url as Embed/BookmarkLink and the link renders like a card below.
And if you'd like more Shopify tips like this, be the one to receive next tip right to your inbox by subscribing.