Effective date: December 15, 2020
I. Personal Information the App Collects
We are strongly committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information collected or collated by us.
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Basic information: Name, email, location, address
- API Scopes:
write_content: Read & write blog articles
write_themes: Read & write themes
write_products: Read & write product & collection
read_inventory: To show whether requested product is available or not
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information.
- Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- We also use Google Analytics and Fullstory to track how users are interacting with the app.
II. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
III. Sharing Your Personal Information
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
IV. Your Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
VI. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
VI. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
BY USING OR VISITING THIS PLATFORM, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM OR SERVICES.